Scylla is a software application designed to handle Distribution Corporation’s management information system, in field of operations and administration. With this application administrative workload will be reduced and whilst have a control over pricing, discount, stock, receivables and good operating costs and efficient. This application software is designed in such a way that can be used by companies in all sizes small or large scale companies. This application provides reporting facility required by the distribution companies, among others is: daily, weekly and monthly reports. These reports includes: sales reports, stock reports, accounts payable reports and analysis reports that usable as a basis for decision making. There are two types of Scylla:
- Master Data Standardization, the master data can be configured in the head office and then sent to each distributor to put into the Scylla Pro.
- Data Consolidation in head office, where all data obtained from Scylla Pro, used by scattered distributors / branches.
- Standardizing Distributors/Branches operation
- Managing Price, Discount & Promotion Policy
- Managing Distributors/Branches Stock Level
- Monitoring Distributors/Branches Operation and Achievement
- Monitoring Distributors/Branches A/R
- Monitoring Distributors/Branches Performance
- Multi user, as a client-server base software, this application can be used simultaneously by several users at the same time.
- Online Stock Update, all sales and stock mutation activities will be updated directly into the inventory, so the stock position will always be updated.
- Unit of Measurement, there are 3 levels of Units of measurement (packaging) per product which user can define specifically for each product item with the conversion of units for each level.
- Discount systems, variant of discount facility available are; volume discount, quantity discount and promotion.
- Multi Level Security Access, allows the system administrator to make authorization for each user in accordance with their level of authority.
- Data Extraction, this facility is available for data consolidation or data requirements for other applications, the data extraction facility are provided for retrieving needed transaction data.
- Master data, contains the master data required by the system to operate properly.
- Inventory module, handles the movement / transfer of stocks which occur both for entry and exit of mutations, all transactions will be recorded by the system.
- Purchase Order module, handles supplier’s purchasing issues. The process can be done automatically by the system or with manual inputs to the system.
- Sales module, used to handle the three ways of sales: Canvassing Sales, Order Taking Sales and Consignment Sales.
- Accounts Receivable module, used to handle and monitor customer account receivables.
- Accounts Payable module, used to monitor the distributor debt to suppliers.
- Cash & Bank module, provided to assist distributor’s needs to monitor financial activities, both in cash and bank
- General Ledger module, this module is the estuary of all transactions that occur on any existing modules, which are inputted from transactions. A journal will be created and processed and then presented in the financial statements.
- Report analysis, this module will compile sales analysis reports according to inputted transaction data.
- Designed for Fast Moving Consumer Good Industry
- Accommodate Local Business Practice
- Support Canvassing, Modern Trade, Consignment Operations
- Efficient Route Management
- Advance Pricing
- Multiple Promotion Structure
- User Defined Pricing and Discount Policy
- Flexible analysis and reporting options
- Multi warehouse System
- Support Mobile Computing
- Integrated system modules eliminates redundant data entry